Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Robyn Hitchcock & the Venus 3, featuring Rob Timm!!- I'm Falling WRNR Studios, June 8, 2009

Amplify’d from www.youtube.com

Robyn Hitchcock and the Venus 3, featuring Rob Timm!!- I'm Falling WRNR Studios, June 8, 2009


kubacheck



|

October 29, 2010




Robyn and Venus 3 dropped by WRNR to do an in-studio.... I shot photos during the first song, decided to shoot video for the last 2..... the band was so spread out that the only way I could get them all in the shot was to back myself into the corner, but that was cool with me, I had the shot....... so, after engineering the first song from the control room, Rob came in to adjust the board, and when Robyn asked him if he was heading back over to the control room, Rob uttered the 9 words that I didn't want to hear, "Nope, I'm going to do this one in here", so Rob is now featured heavily...... still turned out pretty good, though.....

Read more at www.youtube.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment